The start of any successful SEO (Search Engine Optimization) program is auditing the target market to understand the competitive landscape that your website is facing. The steps below outline our Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Audit process.
- Research target market to evaluate competition level for first page search results.
- Review existing traffic reports, assess current performance.
- Identify 5 top online competitors an assess their strengths & weaknesses.
- Setup of Google webmaster tools account. Review reports.
- Assess current link popularity.
- Estimate link popularity campaign as needed based on link profiles of competitive websites.