Sell any product, any time
A sale is the destination, and your online store is where customers can either abandon things in the aisles or finish strong. With WooCommerce, customers can purchase your products at their convenience.
- Physical, digital, or both: Sell physical products that will ship to a customer, digital products they can download or any combination of the two.
- Affiliate products: Show products available on other sites with an affiliate link for customers to purchase them.
- Unlimited variations: Offer any number of variations (like color, size, fabric and so on) for a product with the option to set prices, stock and images for each variation.
- Import and export products: Add and update product information like name, short description, regular and sale price, and more using a CSV file.
- Built-in payment processing from leading providers: Take payments via Stripe and PayPal. Accept credit cards, Direct Bank Transfer, checks or Cash on Delivery.
- Shipping options: Give customers the option of pickup, local delivery or shipping. Restrict options available based on customer location.
- Shipping rates: Set a flat rate or define specific rates for different products, like extra charges for heavy products. Calculate and show the right rates to customers at checkout.
- Free shipping: Offer free shipping for certain products or certain locations – the choice is yours.
- Geo-location support: Auto-detect your customer’s address to make shipping and tax calculations simpler.
- Tax options: Show taxes based on your customer’s shipping address, billing address or your store’s base address. Automatically calculate major country and state tax rates.
Accept PayPal, credit cards and debit cards with a single payment gateway solution — PayPal Powered by Braintree.
Accept all major debit and credit cards as well as local payment methods with Stripe.
Amazon Pay is embedded in your WooCommerce store. Transactions take place via Amazon widgets, so the buyer never leaves your site.
Authorize.Net gateway with support for pre-orders and subscriptions. Rated 4.83 out of 5
Print labels right from your WooCommerce dashboard at the lowest USPS rates (up to 90% off). WooCommerce Shipping is free – free to install, with no markup, no monthly fees, and no hidden costs.
Get shipping rates from the USPS API which handles both domestic and international parcels.
Get shipping rates from the FedEx API which handles both domestic and international parcels.
Get shipping rates from the UPS API which handles both domestic and international parcels.